The Game Developers Conference®-- the world's longest running and largest professionals only event dedicated to game development -- introduces GDC Play as a unique opportunity for emerging developers to showcase their games to fellow GDC attendees.
Debuting at GDC Online in a centrally located position on the Expo floor, GDC Play will showcase your games and prototypes to over 3,000 attendees, including potential business partners, distributors, publishers, press and more.
For more information about GDC Play, click here.
*A hard line internet connection can be purchased for an additional $500 and is recommended if you need something stronger/more reliable than for checking email.
GDC play is a unique opportunity for emerging developers to showcase their games in a low cost turnkey solution to key distributors, publishers, press and investors attending the conference.
GDC Play participants will have access to the official GDC Business Matchmaking software—the catalyst for business at GDC. Request and receive meetings from major publishers, distributors, All-Access Pass holders and exhibitors attending the event.
Pre Event Exposure
- Company Listing on GDC Business Matchmaking site, includes comprehensive profile page with logo and ability to receive and request meetings
- Company listing with logo in GDC Online Update Newsletter promoting GDC Play, sent to GDC Online subscribers. Based on sign-on date and availability.
- 160x600 ROS banner on GDCOnline.com. Expires at end of event See banner spec details
- Email interview on company and products to appear on Gamasutra.com in weeks leading up to GDC Online (EXCLUSIVE to GDC Play signees for GDC Online).
- One (1) kiosk located in the GDC Play pavilion on the expo floor, open during expo hours
- Kiosk includes company name on header above display, a monitor & keyboard, speakers, and power (company will need to supply PC).
- Includes free convention center wifi. A hard line internet connection can be purchased for $500 (by Sept 24th) and is recommended if you need something stronger/more reliable than for checking email.
- Sponsor listing and 50 word company description in printed GDC Online Exhibitor Guide
- Three (3) Exhibitor Badges
GDC Play West Coast Account Manager
GDC Play Account Manager, International, Government Pavilions, U.S. East Coast & Mid-West
Click here to learn about GDC Play Opportunities at GDC 2013